A Columbus Ohio Child Support Lawyer article about important child support resources that child support recipients and obligors need to know about.
This one is going to be short and sweet – because all the hard work is already done. Now you just have to read it, learn it & know it.
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services (ODJFS) Office of Child Support Program Guide
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services (ODJFS) Child Support Program Manual
- Directory of Child Support Enforcement Offices (CSEA) of all 88 Ohio Counties
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services – ODJFS – Questions & Answers
- Interstate Child Support – UIFSA (Ohio and another state)
- More Information About Interstate Child Support (UIFSA)
- How to Make an Ohio Child Support Payment
- Ohio Child Support Payment Status Website
- Ohio Revised Code Title 31
- Information About Cash Medical Support Orders